International Peer Learning Activity: Social Dimension in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA)
Strategies on and Mainstreaming of Social Dimension in HE
Thank you for your participation!
The Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy has launched the “National Strategy for the Social Dimension in Higher Education” in February 2017. How about national strategies on Social Dimension in other EHEA countries? We provided an international platform, and invited to discuss experiences in designing, launching, implementing and adapting strategies.
This peer-learning activity took place at Linz University on 22 of March 2017 and targetted members of the European BFUG, ministerial officials dedicated to a national Strategy on Social Dimension, Experts on Access and Social Mobility, and national HE as well as student representatives. Next to our attendees from Austria, we also warmly welcomed participants from other countries of the European Higher Education Area who have developed, or are in the process of setting up, a national Strategy on Social Dimension.
The PLA has been co-funded by the Austrian Ministry for Science, Research, and Economy, as well as by the Project „Pro.Mo.Austria+ // Promoting Mobility. Fostering EHEA Commitments in Austria“- a KA3 activity of the European Commission. We thank the University of Linz for their friendly support.
- Programme of the PLA
- Presentation of the United Kingdom: Anca Greere
- Presentation of Croatia: Ana Tecilazić - Goršić
- Presentation of Iceland: María Kristin Gylfadóttir
- Presentation of Mary Tupan-Wenno (EAN)
- Presentation of Austria: Helga Posset
- Presentation of Ireland: Tony Gaynor
- Experiences from Malmö University: Patricia Staaf
- Country profiles
- Widening Participation and the Social mobility Agenda in England Higher Education and Research Bill (HERB), Department for Education
- Widening Participation and the Social mobility Agenda in England Office for Fair Access (OFFA)
- The Good of Good - How to close achievement gaps
- Summary of the Austrian National Strategy on the Social Dimension (en)